Science Dialogues: FIRST Tech Challenge Romania

 


I write this post with a consistent delay for personal and professional reasons, but I wanted to share my enthusiasm for being part of the event BRD FIRST Tech Challenge Romania.  This is a the biggest robotics program for high-schools in Romania with 200 robotics teams, over 3000 students and 400 mentors from 80 cities in Romania.

December the 3rd 2020 I had the privilege to be invited to speak about robotics and my field of research by Eugenia Coverton from Lectures Without Borders. If you are a scientist and you do not know anything about Lectures Without Borders, you should definitively have a look at their website because the project has a noble mission and offers opportunities to take part in outreaching events to show a bit of your field of investigation.

In this Science Dialogues of the BRD FIRST Tech Challenge Romania,  I was invited to share some results I have obtained during my research on human-like upper-limb motion generation in humanoids and my opinions concerning the role of robotic devices in the current society. The talk is very informal and friendly and I hope you will enjoy it. 


The full Youtube video here: 



Comments

Popular Posts